- teach a vocation or profession as preparation for a decent livelihood together with
- develop critical thinking. to understand, decide and act to improve our society's realities.
- how do we implement that kind of education, how and who will finance it?
- Can we see that happening in present realities where the national leadership and our so-called technocrats have been/are corrupt and have only demonstrated selfish and subservient interests, and are so beholden to foreigners?
I recommended the following videos and book.
Ha-Joon Chang, Faculty of Economics, Cambridge University
The below link will show a short list of my past posts (out of 543 posts so far) which I consider as basic topics about us native (indio)/ Malay Filipinos. This link/listing, which may later expand, will always be presented at the bottom of each future post. Just point-and-click at each listed item to open and read.
PLEASE POINT & CLICK THIS LINK:
– Frederick Douglass, American Abolitionist, Lecturer, Author and Slave, 1817-1895